Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Happy One Year Anniversary from Nick's Beer Blog!!

When I first started this blog after getting off of work exactly one year ago today, I had no idea what was in store for me. In fact, I created the blog originally for just posting beer reviews and giving my two cents as to what I thought of a certain beer. After all, I had posting reviews on Beer Advocate for a couple of years and I figured it was the best way to reach people.

Since then, it has taken off in ways I never could've even imagined and I've met some truly awesome people along the way. I'm very excited for what the future has in store for me and I can't wait to see where I go.

There will be no beer reviews tonight, but I have something special planned for tomorrow night so be sure to check that out.

So on behalf of myself, thank you so much for all of your support. I'm truly grateful to have such a wonderful readership base and a shout-out to the people who have helped make this blog as successful as it has become!

Cheers!

- Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment