Friday, August 15, 2014

The Punisher Bottle Opener Review

A couple of weeks ago I received a package from Chris of Skulls-n-Bones, who was awesome enough to send me a product of his for review. The package contained a brand new bottle opener that had caught my eye a couple weeks prior and I just had to try it out so I got in contact with him. Since I got it literally the day I left to go out of town for my wedding, I was unable to do a write up about it until now.



Dubbed "The Punisher" based on it's design, it's a bottle opener that looks like it's been taken out of the personal arsenal of the aforementioned superhero. This has got to be one of the coolest looking bottle openers I have ever seen. Laser cut and made from stainless steel, it feels incredibly smooth and the craftsmanship put into this bottle opener is really something to behold. The best part? It's 100% American-made!



You open the bottle by using the "Cuspids" situated along either side of the skull to hook the bottom of the cap in conjunction with the secondary incisors to open the bottle. It may look delicate at first glance, but this is a very durable bottle opener and it's actually very effective at getting the tougher bottles open.

You'll notice in the photo above that I'm using The Punisher to open my bottle of Thomas Hardy's Ale which I got for my wedding. Since the bottle was 9 years old, the cap has settled for a whole and it was a bit of a doozy to open with my normal opener. That's because I've found that The Punisher works wonderfully if you've got a bottle of beer that is a bit stubborn when it comes to trying to pry it open. Please note that despite my hand positioning, you're actually supposed to open it towards you, not away.




It's one thing to have a great look, but when it's look, design and usefulness compliment each other, it makes it easy to recommend. It makes for a great gift idea for someone you know or just for yourself. There are also some other designs to choose from on their product page in case you're looking for something else, which you can find here. Whether you go with The Punisher or something else, you can rest assured that everything that is offered very reasonably priced.

A special thanks once again to Chris for sending The Punisher my way, I'm proud to call this awesome looking bottle opener my very own!

Recommendation - Buy This!

1 comment: