Monday, February 23, 2015

Angry Inch Brewing to open later this year!



I have a special announcement for all Minnesota Craft Beer Drinkers out there and it is something that I simply cannot contain my excitement on any longer!

It is my pleasure to announce that Angry Inch Brewing will soon be joining the ranks of Minnesota's Craft Brewing Industry. Today on February 23, 2015, Angry Inch Brewing signed the lease for their building located at: 20841 Holyoke Ave in downtown Lakeville, Minnesota.

Angry Inch Brewing has a tentative opening date of Spring or Summer 2015, with more details to follow at a later date. They will have nine draft lines in their taproom. They will consist of six year round offerings, one 6 month rotating seasonal, one 2 month rotating seasonal, and one tapline for an experimental brew.

If you'd like to get up to date information about Angry Inch Brewing, you can follow them both on

Twitter - https://twitter.com/AngryInchBrew
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Angry-Inch-Brewing/632502360094820

Want to be able to try out their beers before they open the brewery? You're in luck! They will be hosting one final tasting party on March 21, the details of the event which you can find here by clicking on this link.

I want to thank Jon for giving me the opportunity to break this news to the world. I have been a believer of Angry Inch for a while now and nothing humbles me more than helping these guys out! As I've said before, it's been awesome to see them grow over this past year and now they will be able to finally bring their beer to the masses later this year.

Great job guys! The years of hard work you've put into all of this are finally paying off. I look forward to see what you guys will do once Angry Inch opens its doors in Lakeville!

No comments:

Post a Comment