Sunday, March 5, 2017

Goodbye

Before I start, save this link: www.theshelteredgallivant.com

Right now, I'm still building the website but this is where you'll find me once it's up and running!

Now....it's certainly been a fun past four years and the countless beers that have come with it. However, after much thought and deliberation, I have decided to call it quits as far as beer reviewing is concerned and focus on my new travel website as well as my career with graduate school wrapping up here in the next few months.

I had originally planned to cut back on reviews and try to balance out the two websites but after a lot of soul searching, I decided that it just wasn't a feasible option. This wasn't an easy decision by any stretch of the imagination since this blog has played a huge role in my life these past few years: From its humble beginnings in my basement after a long day at work, to the front lines of the Minnesota craft beer scene.

Now with that said, I still intent to write about craft beer from time-to-time with my new website when I go to visit new places. I also intent to keep this website up & running for archival purposes and............in the event that this new venture of mine doesn't quite pan out the way I would like it to.

I will also be maintaining my Twitter account under a different handle but my Facebook page won't be getting any more updates and I intent to shut it down in the near future and focus my energy on building a new Facebook page.

I wanted to thank everyone that I've met these past four years that have ended up having a tremendous impact on my life as well as anyone whose lives I've touched since starting up Nick's Beer Blog. As I ride off into the sunset, I'll leave you with this parting tune...

And as always, drink good beer!


Cheers!

- Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment