Friday, July 12, 2019

I'm Back!

*walks up to the microphone*

Hello? Is this thing still on?

It's been over two years since I posted my last article on here. Much has changed since I made my last post here. Truth be told, so much has happened in the craft alcohol industry that temptation has more-or-less gotten the best of me.

That said, I've decided to take up the mantle of "Alcohol Blogger" once more. I say this because the craft wine & spirits industry has really taken off and I'd like to cover those as well. Plus half the articles on my new website are centered on alcohol in some capacity.

So with that said, I'll be making some changes to the website and already have a new name in mind, though it's not a big deviation from the current name of this blog. Also the idea of putting this website on a Wordpress website with its own domain is on the docket but for the time being, this is where I'll be posting.

It's been a while everyone, but I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment