Monday, September 23, 2019

Where have I been? (Update)

Hello everyone,

You might be wondering why I haven't been posting a lot recently. Well, that's why I'm here today: To explain what has been going on with me these past couple of weeks.

So there's actually a couple different reasons that have more-or-less compounded with each other so I'll get straight to the point:


  1. I recently moved - After 7 1/2 years of renting, we finally committed to buying an actual house. This past week, I've been busy packing and moving stuff; As a result, I haven't had much time to write about beer. Once I get settled in, I'll be right back at it.
  2. New job - The other major change that has happened has been the transition to a new role. It's a change that I've been working towards for months and it just so happened to take effect the same that I've been moving.
Once the dust has settled with all of these changes, I'll be back at writing and posting regularly. Plus, I figured I owed it to everyone to give an update as an explanation for my lack of posts.

As always, thank you for your continued support. I look forward to sharing my adventures and reviews with everyone. 

Cheers!

- Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment