Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Indeed Pistachio Cream Ale Review


Name: Indeed Pistachio Cream Ale
Style: Cream Ale
ABV: 5.5%
IBUs: 15

It’s been a fairly long time since I looked at anything from Indeed Brewing, so what better way to get back into it than with a beer from them that has caught my attention. I give to you Indeed’s Pistachio Cream Ale, a name which needs absolutely no explanation as far as what the ingredients are in the said beer. I had seen this beer making the rounds on Facebook and Instagram and decided that I needed to check this out since I’m a big fan of pistachios in general.

Appearance -  A clear golden color with a high amount of visible carbonation. The head itself is moderate in size and has excellent retention but the lacing itself is on the spottier side.

Aroma – I’m getting some potent biscuit and pistachio notes on the notes, followed by light floral hops and pale malts.

Taste – Well they aren’t playing around then they called it a Pistachio Cream Ale because they absolutely dominate the front of the palate. Behind that I’m getting some pale malt sweetness and potent bready biscuit notes. In the aftertaste, I’m getting more of that biscuit flavor along with some light floral hops.

Indeed took one of my favorite snack foods and incorporated it into their beer and the end result is a love letter to fans of Pistachios and I love it. If you’re looking for a great cream ale with a twist, then I whole heartedly recommend checking this one out!

No comments:

Post a Comment