Friday, July 18, 2014

Announcement regarding blog activity from July 31 - August 13, 2014

Dear fellow readers,

As some of you may or may not already know, in a couple of weeks, I will be getting married to the most wonderful women in the world. That's right, I'm getting hitched!

Since I will be busy with the wedding and our honeymoon, there will be no posts or blog activity starting July 31 for about a week or so afterwards. I will, however, still be using Twitter during that time but don't expect any reviews or articles. Once I return, I will resume normal blogging duties like before. I'm fortunate enough to have someone who supports my writing and what I do here.

Thank you all so much for your readership and support, I'm glad to share this with each and every one of you.


Cheers,

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment