Friday, April 1, 2016

McAle's Hard Orange 'n Cream Review



Name: McAle's Hard Orange 'n Cream
Style: Slice of Heaven
ABV: 6%
IBUs: N/A but might as well be 10 for perfect

You guys, I have found it. I have found the perfect beer that trumps every beer I've had out there so far. Yes, even better than Bell's Neptune, AleSmith Wee Heavy and yes.....even Bent Paddle Double Shot Double Black. I give to you all McAle's Hard Orange 'n Cream.

I found this in the most unexpected place: In the $2.59 section of Total Wine & Spirits in a giant 23.5 oz can. I was a bit perplexed at first as to where this came from but upon having this, all my doubts were put to ease. Allow me to explain why I think this is, without a doubt, the best beer ever.

Appearance -  The sheer orangeness of this beer reminds me of that of a bin of bright orange cheese balls that you'd find at Target and the lack of head allows the aroma to run free and entices your nose.

Aroma - This beer just absolutely dazzles the senses. From it's strong orange and vanilla esters combined with a strong candy corn like scent, you can tell that this came from the heavens above or some plane of existence that is certainly greater than our own.

Taste - Goodness gracious, from it's strong orange and boozy flavors upfront, with some vanilla and candy corn like sweetness in the back, the flavor grabs you and refuses to let you go and makes it love it, and for good reason too!

Some of you may be thinking that I've lost my mind or that I'm being forced to write this review at gunpoint but I assure you that this isn't case. I'm as sane as I have ever been but when you experience this nirvana-in-a-can, it's like the equivalent of reaching enlightenment.

So do yourselves a favor, put that Heady Topper, Surly Furious, or whatever crap beer you are so used to drinking, into the sink and pick this us up and drink it. Drink it because it deserves your respect and if you so happen to disagree with me, may God have mercy on your souls because I certainly won't......you can be sure of that.

McAle's Hard Orange 'n Cream - 1000000000/10
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You don't ACTUALLY believe this, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment