Saturday, July 2, 2016

Special Announcement AKA Nicks going on Vacation

Hello everyone,

Starting next Friday, I am taking time off from writing reviews because I will going on vacation in Florida & Georgia from July 8th through July 19th. This has been in planning for at least 4-5 months now and frankly, I haven't had a real vacation since I got married two years ago mainly because of work and school commitments. So to say that this is overdue would be an understatement and I've been looking forward to this for quite a while.

While I plan on there being no reviews until I get back, I plan on visiting quite a few breweries while I'm on vacation with the intent of doing some write-ups, so keep your eyes peeled for that. And if temptation strikes me, I may even do a review or two but if there aren't any, don't be surprised.

As always, thank you for being loyal readers of mine and for all the feedback you have provided to me over the years. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted as far as my time goes while I'm on vacation.

Cheers,

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment