Thursday, March 31, 2016

Happy 3rd Anniversary from Nick's Beer Blog

It's hard to believe it's been 3 years since I first came home and decided to start this blog on a whim. From all the places this blog has taken me to where it'll lead me in the future, I for one can say I am excited to what the future holds for myself.

I know my reviews have been rather spotty over this past month and a half because there have been a lot of positive changes in my life and I wanted to let everyone that I haven't forgotten about this blog. In fact, I've got about a few reviews at the ready that I will be posting tomorrow and over the weekend, so stay tuned for that.

To everyone who has supported me throughout my endeavors, I thank you. Here's to another year of great beer.

Cheers!

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment