Sunday, December 11, 2016

Swag Brewery Tropical Lager Beer Soap Review



It's time to review the next beer soap sent to me by Swag Brewery and this time around, we have a Tropical Lager-based beer soap. Unlike the previous soap, my wife didn't mistake this one for a hockey puck (If you follow me on Twitter, you'll know what I'm talking about.) Like ususal, I went for my morning workout, despite all the snowfall we got, and then I got back home, eager to try this out.

Upon unwrapping this, I was treated to an aroma of mango & pineapple, mixed in with some papaya and orange slice. This smells more like a PiƱa Colada than anything else but it isn't unlike any tropical-style lagers I've had before in terms of aromatics.

When applied, I still get that mango/papaya/pineapple aroma but I'm also getting some of that light sorghum/beer aroma. It is worth noting though, that the tropical aspect overshadows the beer aspect as it should. I do have a day job after all that doesn't revolve around writing about beer (yet.)

Oh, did I mention that this product is gluten-free? Well it is!

This soap is more along the lines of what you'd find at Bed Bath & Beyond compared to the last one when aromatics are considered, but there's a bit of that beer element to remind you that this is still very much a beer soap. Plus it smells flat-out awesome!

So like the Breakfast Stout soap before it, this one gets a definite recommendation from me.

Should You Buy This? - Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment