Friday, July 5, 2013

Special Announcement!!

Howdy everyone!

It's certainly been an interesting past few days for myself but now that I'm back from my trip from Duluth and having a few local brews in the process. Well, the real reason for my trip was that I accepted a new job offer in Duluth and will be starting in a couple of weeks. As such, I will be moving to the Duluth area next week and I will be conducting reviews through this upcoming Monday, after which I will be focusing on getting my belongings packed and moving throughout the week.

Needless to say, I am very excited about this opportunity and the chance to live in such a great city. Not to mention too that the craft beer scene in Duluth is absolutely vibrant and gaining national attention. In addition to my normal reviews, my plan is to also review offerings offered by the brewpubs located up there. So rest assured that the reviews will keep coming and all that I ask for is your patience as I make this move.

Thanks for your support and your understanding, I look forward to what the future has in store of me.

Prost!

No comments:

Post a Comment