Monday, August 1, 2016

Congratulations to Angry Inch Brewing (with photos!)



When I first met John & Josh from Angry Inch Brewing a couple years back, they were brewing beer out of their garage in a quiet neighborhood in Rosemount, Minnesota. I remember the time we spent talking about their plans for what they'd like to have for a brewery someday. Fast forward two years later and now that "someday" is today. They finally have a bona-fide brewery to call their own right in the heart of downtown Lakeville, Minnesota.

I could go on about these guys but I've been doing that for two years now so I'll make it short & sweet: Congratulations guys, it has been a privilege and an honor watching these guys grow over the past couple years from a small (but complex) homebrew garage operation to a legitimate brewery.

Here's to your success, both present and the future. As for my readers, be sure to check this place out when you get the chance. Otherwise, look forward to seeing much more from these guys in this blog in the not-too-distant future.









No comments:

Post a Comment