Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Happy Two Year Anniversary from Nick's Beer Blog!!!

Two years, I can't believe it's been only two years since I first started this blog. It may seem like a short span of time to some people but to me, it feels like so long ago that I first decided to step forth into the realm of blogging.

This time last year, I couldn't believe all that had transpired at that time. This year, I find myself in the same position. Since then, my following has grown tremendously in ways I had never thought possible even a year ago. That is, however, just the tip of the iceberg.

Many doors have opened for myself as well. From connecting with professional brewers that are well-established to meeting with brewers that are just getting themselves off of the ground. From meeting a film director to help promote a documentary about craft beer to helping raise awareness for a local charity event. And finally, being able to write for a craft beer oriented website and having the distinguished honor of finally calling myself a writer.

So what does the future hold for me? Who knows, but I'm very excited to see what this next year brings for myself! So to all my readers and everyone I've met, I thank you all for your support and here's to another year of great fun times!

Cheers!

- Nick



No comments:

Post a Comment